Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

Emergency? Call 9-1-1

Non-Emergency? Call 1 (866) 876-5423

Community Concerns

Decrease Text Size Default Text Size Increase Text Size |
Print Link

Concerned about a stop sign in your area that everyone seems to ignore? Kept up all night due to unauthorized parties in a local park?

Community Concerns Online Reporting allows you to report ongoing traffic violations at a particular intersection, loitering at public parks or plazas, graffiti incidents or any ongoing activity that affects the enjoyment of your community.

Only use this option of reporting if it is an ongoing concern.

Report a concern now.