Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

Emergency? Call 9-1-1

Non-Emergency? Call 1 (866) 876-5423

Apply for a Pardon Record Suspension

Decrease Text Size Default Text Size Increase Text Size |
Print Link

You can obtain an application thorough the National Parole Board website, which thoroughly explains the process and includes all forms you will require.

There are private companies who offer their assistance in obtaining pardons for individuals (for a fee), but the process is reasonably easy and designed to allow individuals to apply on their own.