Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

Emergency? Call 9-1-1

Non-Emergency? Call 1 (866) 876-5423

Report a Community Concern

Decrease Text Size Default Text Size Increase Text Size |
Print Link

A group of people watch a car speed by a stop sign

What is a community concern?

Concerned about a stop sign in your area that everyone seems to ignore? Kept up all night due to unauthorized parties in a local park?

York Regional Police encourages citizens to report public safety concerns or any ongoing activity that is detracting from the enjoyment of their community. 

Filing a false police report is a crime. 

Please disable any pop-up blocking software or plug-in before filing an online report. 

Report a community concern now.

Community concerns can also be reported in Chinese, Farsi, Italian and Russian.